We are the Year Three Children!
We've had a brilliant year so far learning all about the Savage Stone Age and the Awesome Egyptians! We had a great time at Conkers for our stone age theme day and we also spent a day at Mansfield Museum where we had to collect different artefacts throughout the day for our museum to put on display at the end.
This term, our topic is Our Amazing World. We'll be looking at some of the world's natural beauty locations; using maps; grid references and compass points; learning about continents; oceans and rivers and doing some research to compare the UK with another country.
Please take a look below to see pictures from our trip to Conkers and Mansfield Museum!
- PE kits should be brought into school on a Monday and taken home on a Friday. Please continue to bring long bottoms and jumpers or hoodies even though the weather is starting warm up.
- Please bring a named water bottle to school each day.
- Children can bring a healthy snack to have mid-morning if they wish.
- Maths homework and spellings will be sent home weekly and will be due in every Thursday when the children will also complete their weekly times table test and arithmetic test.
- Diaries will be checked every Thursday, when Merits and Attitude and Behaviours will be updated, as well as bookworms totted up! We've had lots of free bookworm books going home so far which is great to see!
Keep up the good work Willow Class!
Useful Links for Year 3: